Easing Roadmap – COVID Health & Safety Guidelines
The safety of our clients and team is our top priority and we feel that we have a duty of care and responsibility for everyone that visits our salons. With that being said, we have outlined some guidance below to make sure your experience is as relaxing and enjoyable as possible without compromising your wellbeing.
Our team will continue to empathise with clients’ needs and show understanding of your individual experiences from the past year, and we ask for the same in return.
We hope this gives you the confidence and reassurance needed to fully enjoy your visit.
Important information about your appointment:
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or suspect you are ill, please do not attend your appointment and give us as much notice as possible.
- Clients are asked to wear a mask for the duration of their visit. If possible, please choose a mask with ear loops rather than elastic running across the back of your head, as this will hinder your stylist.
- Team members will wear face masks throughout the service. They will also wash and sanitise their hands before each client arrives.
- No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment will be charged in full. You won’t be charged if you need to move your appointment because you or a member of your household are unwell, and you need to self-isolate. Instead, we will rebook your appointment for 10 days or more after the original date and you will be charged if you do not attend your rescheduled appointment.
- Please sanitise your hands with the supplied hand sanitiser. All equipment, surfaces and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilised between clients. Hand sanitiser will continue to be available at the salon entrance, reception desk, toilets and at each station.
- Please continue to maintain a social distance by keeping two metres apart where possible.
- Please get in touch if you have any special requirements. We will make every effort to accommodate these where possible.
- If you develop symptoms after your visit, please inform us immediately to help with tracing.
- We are now cashless and can only accept card payments or vouchers.
- Thank you for supporting us with your visit; if you wish to support us further, please leave a Google review.
- As always, if during your visit there is anything you think we can improve, please get in touch with the salon manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.